2023 Annual Meeting
Annual Meeting participants will apply the latest developments in the orthopedic subspecialties of limb lengthening and reconstruction, learn the principles of tissue generation by distraction, and improve their knowledge of surgical techniques of distraction histogenesis.
- Nonmember Physician (MD/DO) $400
- Corresponding Member $250
- Healthcare Professional (not MD/DO) $300
- Industry Professional $500
- Nonmember Virtual Registration $200
- Medical Students, Residents, and Fellows should send proof of status to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a discounted registration fee.