2023 Annual Meeting
Annual Meeting participants will apply the latest developments in the orthopedic subspecialties of limb lengthening and reconstruction, learn the principles of tissue generation by distraction, and improve their knowledge of surgical techniques of distraction histogenesis.
- Nonmember Physician (MD/DO) $400
- Corresponding Member $250
- Healthcare Professional (not MD/DO) $300
- Industry Professional $500
- Medical Students, Residents, and Fellows should send proof of status to email@example.com to receive a discounted registration fee.
Alternate Housing Options:
- The Village at Palisades Tahoe Hotel
- Red Wolf Lodge at Olympic Valley
- Olympic Village Inn
- River Ranch Lodge & Restaurant, Lake Tahoe
- Arrange Private Transportation between the Resort and Airport:
Voyage Transportation Tahoe
Tahoe Elite Private Car Service
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation