Annual Meeting participants will apply the latest developments in the orthopedic subspecialties of limb lengthening and reconstruction, learn the principles of tissue generation by distraction, and improve their knowledge of surgical techniques of distraction histogenesis.
- Nonmember Physician (MD/DO) $400 – Pay Now
- Corresponding Member $250 – Pay Now
- Healthcare Professional (not MD/DO) $300 – Pay Now
- Industry Professional $500 – Pay Now
- Nonmember Virtual Registration $200 – Pay Now
- Medical Students, Residents, and Fellows should send proof of status to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a discounted registration fee.