The Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society: ASAMI-North America (LLRS) is a professional organization of diverse orthopaedic surgeons, physicians, and allied health professionals devoted to advancing the science of limb reconstruction for patients of all ages. This includes fostering research, stimulating scientific exchange, and collaboration to provide excellent clinical care in the arena of limb lengthening, limb reconstruction, extremity deformity correction, as well as complex fracture treatment.
The LLRS will advance the field of limb reconstruction, by performing excellent research and education, with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes on a global scale.
LLRS will be recognized as the authority on all aspects of limb reconstruction for patients young and old. They will be influential in developing new technologies and new surgical techniques. The LLRS will disseminate this information to others all with the goal of improving long term outcomes for the patients they serve.
Total LLRS Members
Member Benefits include:
- Free registration to the annual meeting
- Free access to a technique-focused precourse prior to the annual meeting
- Access to the most recent knowledge/research in the arena of limb deformity and lengthening
- Access to contemporary solutions for bone defects, nonunions, and complex trauma reconstruction
- Opportunity to join and collaborate with a national and international community of surgeons engaged in the treatment of rare and unique deformities
- LLRS- Nigeria
- International Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society (ILLRS)
- Australian Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society
- Japanese External Fixation and Bone Extension Society
- International ASAMI
- ASAMI Germany
- ASAMI India
- ASAMI Brazil
- ASAMI South Korea
- British Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society (BLRS)
Learn how LLRS has partnered with SIGN Fracture Care international to help teaching of local surgeons in Nigeria: